Our providers in the Division of Pediatric Allergy, Immunology & Rheumatology believe in advancing pediatric medicine through the translation of novel research into cutting edge patient care and training of young physicians and scientists.
The center of the division’s advanced care is a set of subspecialty clinics that cover the treatment of children with:
- A range of rheumatic diseases. Conditions most frequently treated in this clinic include:
- Juvenile idiopathic arthritis (formerly known as juvenile rheumatoid arthritis)
- Juvenile systemic lupus erythematosus and lupus spectrum disorders(MCTD)
- Dermatomyositis, GPA, Systemic Vasculitis, Behcet’s
- Scleroderma (localized and systemic)
- Autoinflammatory disorders (e.g. Periodic fever syndrome, Chronic multifocal osteomyelitis )
- Immunodeficiency diseases for patients with immune deficiency disorders
- Acute and chronic allergic disorders
Meet Our Team
Gainesville is a university community located in North Central Florida midway between the Atlantic coast and the Gulf of Mexico. The area is known for its natural beauty with its stately live oaks and many springs, lakes, and rivers.